Tuesday 25 July 2017

Amicable Divorce- Why cant we just do it !




To those of you who were sensible enough to have an amicable divorce hats off to you!! Well done๐Ÿ‘.

This pic really sums up the foolish mistake we make due to lack of maturity!


I distinctly recall having a meeting with my attorney. She made a call to the opposing attorney to verify information concerning the matter and before she hung up, they were confirming their plans for a Tobago lime.

I have learned and it is my opinion based on experience, that attorneys discuss matters and work out their strategy, how they will approach the case. They know at an early stage exactly what the outcome will be, what sort of conditions will be requested in the orders.

At the end of the day the law will apply with regard to the marital home it is a 50/50 split. So why don't we save ourselves the time and money to weary ourselves at the court. I told my ex the said monies he insisted on paying the attorney, that could have been invested for the children instead.

I do not advise that we should not seek legal counsel, but it can be done amicably through both parties agreeing to a fair outcome for each.


Live, Love and Let Go ๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment